Elecronic Leads Distribution:
NewLeads provides a leads processing service to help you get trade show leads captured on your NewLeads stations quickly into the hands of your sales organization. The service includes; leads data clean-up, duplicate lead merging and purging, application of user defined rating and distribution rules, emailing leads to distributors, sales offices and sales people, and emailing thank you letters to attendees with URLs pointing to product information and summary report generation.
The Leads Processing Service is priced based on the complexity of the initial setup, the number of services selected, the number leads processed, and the number of batches submitted for processing.
Key Benefits of eLPS
- Augment your Leads Process Management system by delivering leads to your sales force or distributors within hours of the close of the trade show.
- Prepare key reports for sales and trade show management.
- Use it for some or all of your shows as required.
- Beat your competition to the prospect!
- Get control of the leads without waiting for cumbersome back-end processes.
Consulting and Training:
NewLeads provides consulting services to customize your NewLeads Software products to meet your specific needs, including system design and implementation, CRM integration, and lead survey unification and standardization. Take advantage of our generic free flash training on the web, or order your customized version for your company. Face-to-face training is also available at either our location or yours, and our four-hour phone training course is a good way to get started.
- Accelerate implementation and adoption of your new tradeshow leads process.
- Eliminate the need to rely on outside support to make custom changes to your lead capturing procedures.
- Trains your booth management and staff on the full function of NewLeads to gain maximum return on your trade show investment.
- Understand the dynamics of leads from the show floor to the back end.
- Develop a best-practices leads process that gets the most out of your tradeshow exhibiting hours.
- Learn the keys to back-end reporting and CRM data matching
- Be in control of the entire process